The mass affluent represent the wealthiest, most sought-after demographic in all of marketing. This was true when the economy was booming, but it’s even truer now as the mass affluent segment emerges as an even more desirable target audience than ever.
Our RSVP readers:
• Spend 3.2 times more than the average household; they account for one half to two-thirds of consumer spending in many categories*
• Hold 60 % of total earned income, and 70% of consumer wealth
• Are highly-educated earners with household incomes of $100K+; doctors, executives, professionals and business owners
• Are primarily 30-64 years of age (Baby Boomers and Gen Xers)
* Bureau of Labor Statistics Consumer Expenditure Survey data